Timing is everything and just because we’re not getting started on your commercial loan right now – it doesn’t mean we won’t work together in the future. Situations and the market change regularly which will impact rates and terms so check back with us when you’re ready for a “current state of affairs”.
Preparation is key to getting the best rate on a commercial loan – here are five tips for when you’re ready to get started.
5. Know Your Credit: We recommend Credit Karma because it’s free and it works. Credit Karma offers real-time Transunion and Equifax credit scores and offers suggestions about how to make improvements. Some people have even discovered mistakes on their credit report which further supports the claims that it’s always better to know what’s on your report.
4. Pay Bills On Time: Of course it’s best to pay your bills in full, but if you can’t then pay something which is better than nothing at all.
3. Own Something: Lenders like homeowners – if you don’t own a home then consider buying land and own something.
2. Establish an LLC: An LLC separates your personal assets from the business. This protects your home, car and savings in the event that your business is sued or defaults on a loan.
1. Personal Versus Commercial Accounts: Use personal accounts for personal expenses and commercial accounts for business expenses.
Unlike banks, we answer the phone seven days a week – give us a call when you’re ready to get started.
And check the English and Spanish videos below: